This exercise aims to gather opinions and inputs for the strategy document that will contribute mainly to:
- Expand our understanding of the conditions, priorities, and development perspectives of the countries.
- Understand stakeholders' perceptions of the role that CABEI has played as a facilitator of their countries’ development agenda.
- Structure an offering of development support that aligns with the expectations of stakeholders regarding the role that CABEI should play in reducing the economic, social, and environmental gaps facing the region.
CABEI acknowledges the broad diversity of actors directly and indirectly involved in the operational and results chain of its management. Therefore, it will prompt the participation of representatives from the government, private sector, civil society, CABEI collaborators, as well as other key stakeholders.
Get involved in the positive transformation of the region.
- Northern Central America: An Overview of Economic Growth Restrictions. Document
- Constraints to Economic Growth Costa Rica, Panama and Dominican Republic. Document
- Public Policy Agenda for Sustainable Development in the Central American Region. Document
- Developing the Potential of Value Chains in Central America. Summary Report. Document
- Value Chains in Central America and Southern Mexico. Document
- Central America in the Global Economy: Development Opportunities Through Trade. Document
- Remittances in Central America: The Role of CABEI. Document
- Migration and remittances in Northern Central America. Document
- Youth employment & entrepreneurship in Latin America & The Caribbean (LAC). Document
- Política Fiscal y Endeudamiento en Centroamérica: Reglas Fiscales y Sostenibilidad. Document
- Selected Issues on Economic and Development 001/2023. Document
- Selected Issues on Economic and Development 002/2023. Document
For any questions, write to consultapublicaBCIE@bcie.org