If you are interested in a job at CABEI, you should consult the following link.
On this site you will find announcements about vacancies and the Young Professionals and Professional Internship Programs. Through the same site you can send your resume to be included in the Bank's database. Below you will find instructions on how to apply:
1. If you do not have an account created on LinkedIn, go to the following link. Open the profile by placing academic and work experience, knowledge of bilateral and multilateral entities and funding sources, among other relevant information.
2. Search for CABEI's LinkedIn page.
3. Search for the position you are applying for or click here.
4. Then click on "simple application" and finally click on "apply".
CABEI does not offer scholarships
CABEI does not offer virtual courses.
You should contact the respective office to coordinate each fair or activity that the Bank carries out.
- For Sovereign Public Sector loans, please contact the respective Country Representative Office. This information can be found in the following link.
- For more information you can access the following link, which details the different financial instruments of the Sovereign Public Sector.
- For more information about the instruments offered to the Non-Sovereign Public and Private Sectors, you can access the following link.
The OFIC is responsible for managing the institutional level risk of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing LA-FT, International Sanctions, and the functioning of the Integrity System (Anti-Fraud/Anti-Corruption), Other Prohibited Practices.
The Policy for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism and the Anti-Fraud/Anti-Corruption Policy are available in other publications in the publications section of CABEI's website.
In the identification and preparation stage of the Project Cycle, in the process of Eligibility of operations with Entry and Monitoring Controls. Due diligence is to act with the necessary care for the adequate knowledge of the counterparty, the origin and, if applicable, destination of its funds, its activity and any other element that allows making sufficiently informed decisions to determine that the counterparty is not linked to illicit activities such as the LA-FT. This reduces the possibility of incurring in negligence and administrative, civil, or criminal liabilities.