The Young Professionals Program is designed for highly qualified professionals, with an academic degree of no less than a University Master's Degree. The program provides professional experience in a Multilateral Development Bank to the citizens of the Bank's partner countries.
Equal opportunities are sought for each of the Bank's member countries with respect to the number of interns recruited. It is a unique opportunity for a young man who has a passion for international development as well as the potential to become future leaders.
The program is designed for qualified individuals in areas relevant to CABEI operations. We value diversity in our work environment so we encourage all qualified young people of diverse professional and cultural profiles.
- In order to be eligible in this highly competitive program, the candidate needs to demonstrate a commitment to development, academic excellence, professional achievements and leadership skills.
- Possess the nationality of a member country of the Bank.
- Academic level at the Master's level.
- Minimum one year of work experience, although more experience is desirable.
- English as second language.
- Be younger than 32 years of age.
- Academic index equal to or greater than 79 percentage points or a GPA equal to or greater than 3.16.
- Resume in free format.
- Medical Plan and Life Insurance for the candidate.
- One air ticket in economy class round trip to your country of origin plus the corresponding airport taxes.
- When necessary, accommodation paid by the BCIE for 5 nights to facilitate the search and hiring of housing.
- Participation in the internal training organized by the BCIE determined by the Human Resources Office, as long as there are available places.
- Participation in the internal competitions plus database for the coverage of vacant positions of the BCIE.
- Monthly competitive salary according to the academic profile, professional experience and performance demonstrated by the candidate.
- Selection process,