Among the most common funding modalities are:
- Direct financing, when made directly to borrowers.
- Through intermediary financial institutions, previously chosen by the Bank.
- Through co-financing, when there are other participants in the financing besides the Bank.
- Through Syndication, when the Bank participates in financing with other financial institutions, either as a structurer, joint structurer, co-structuring or participant.
- Reimbursable, non-reimbursable or contingent recovery financial cooperation: When authorized by the Board of Directors in accordance with Bank policies and regulations.