(Presentation) Monthly Economic Situation Report February 2022
• The wave of contagion driven by the Omicron variant continues to decrease.
• Unemployment fell in the U.S., the Euro Zone and most CABEI member
• Inflation in the U.S. and Euro Zone reach all time highs in 2022.
• Expectations of a rise in the U.S. federal funds rate target range grow.
• The dynamism of Central America continues to be reflected in the short-term indicators, although at lower rates
• Russia-Ukraine war conflict generates uncertainty and volatility in the global context.***