Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua y Costa Rica.
Participating Financial Institutions
Intermediary Financial Institutions (IFIs) that comply with the eligibility requirements established by CABEI, pursuant to current norms.
Beneﬁts for Financial Institutions
The IFI will have the capacity to meet the financial needs of the public-private sector regarding the development of municipal infrastructure and community interest works.
• Municipal City Halls and Municipalities.
• Municipal service providing companies.
• Concessionaires of municipal services.
• Associations providing basic services.
• Civil Associations organized for municipal benefit.
• Public-private associations for works and municipal services.