Prohibited Practice: Is any fraudulent, corrupt, coercive, collusive or obstructive practice, committed by CABEI´s counterparties.
- Fraudulent Practice: Is any act or omission, including misrepresentation of events or cases, that knowingly or by negligence, misleads or attempts to mislead a party in order to obtain a financial or other benefit for oneself or for a third party; or to avoid an obligation in favor of another party.
- Corruptive Practice: Is the offering, giving, receiving or soliciting, directly or indirectly, something of value in order to influence improperly the actions of another party.
- Coercive Practice: Is the impairing or cause of harm, or threatening to impair or harm, directly or indirectly, any party or the property of the party in order to influence improperly the actions of a party.
- Collusive Practice: Is an arrangement between two or more parties designed to achieve an improper purpose, including influencing improperly the actions of another party.
- Obstructive Practice: Any action done to: a) deliberately destroy, falsify, alter or conceal material evidence for an investigation or make false statements to investigators in order to impede an effective investigation regarding allegations of corrupt, fraudulent, coercive or collusive practices; and/or threatening, harassing or intimidating any party to prevent them from revealing their knowledge on significant matters to the investigation, or b) taking intended actions to physically prevent CABEI´s audit contractual rights or access to information.